Based just outside London, near Gatwick airport, we have an international portfolio of clients both locally, within the City and in Europe.
Typically, the clients we work with and corresponding services provide fall into four categories:
Individuals eg. Freelancers, interims, contractors
With the gig economy becoming a growing part of the working lives of many people, it is important to understand how this impacts on personal taxation. In
Established small businesses
Maintaining or reviewing accounting records, completion of VAT returns (if relevant), personal and company tax returns. The role would involve a lot of hand-holding, explaining things that need to be done, and help with other business functions such as importing and exporting (which will get more complex post Brexit).
Providing the “finance director functionality” of
Assisting with choosing your business structure (self-employment, company, LLP etc), all aspects of business planning, projections, budgets, cash flows, VAT registration and establishing bank accounts.
Elysian tends to specialise in certain industry sectors, allowing us to gain a greater understanding of the business context, rather than just the financial aspects. These areas include:
- Insurance – underwriting agencies, brokers and other service providers
- Artists, photographers and other creatives
- TV and film industry
- Architecture and property development
- IT contractors and tech sector
- Generic lipitor from Santa Fe
- Where to buy amoxil in Barrie
- Buy advair online from Alabama
- Velcade generic name
- Cephalexin client information sheet
- Where to buy pristiq 100mg in North Carolina online
- Cephalexin for toothache
- Buy microzide online from Sudbury
- Nevada shipping robaxin 500mg
- Over the counter methocarbamol products